Curzio Recycled Denim Blazer
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
The Curzio unlined blazer for men is a sophisticated and fresh jacket. Made from sustainable, low-impact denim twill made of yarns recycled from old jeans. The numerous details and the uniqueness of this fabric make Curzio a very special piece.
- Unlined blazer jacket
- Denim twill garment
- Patch pockets
- Three nickel free buttons
- Details edged with white ribbon
- 80% recycled jeans, 15% natural cotton and 5% other fibres.
- What are other fibres? The yarns from hems and other trimmings in old recycled garments that cannot be traced.
Wash & Care
- The denim yarn of this blazer behaves similarly to that of classic trousers. After a few wear , you can bring it back to the original form by washing it at 30 °.
- If you decide to wash it by hand, firstly make a light centrifuge to drain the water, then dry it in a natural way by lying it on a horizontal bord: this yarn is very subject to stretching due to the weight of water.
- The garments in recycled denim fabric were manufactured in Prato and woven by the looms of local producers.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Italy
Materials : Italy
Production : Italy
Shipping & Returns
Shipped from : Italy
Domestic : 3 - 6 workdays
International : 3 - 6 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour89%
Transparent value chain96%
Design for circularity100%
Inclusivity & community83%
Commitments & Policies92%