Thinking Mu is a happy design brand from Barcelona, Spain. Thinking Mu’s collection inspires, makes you smile, and excites you to dress up. Brand’s products fit well to Scandinavian style. They represent street fashion with simple and clean lines with fresh colors, fun prints, and ethical-ecological slogans.
Thinking Mu’s sustainability means especially natural, fair, and recycled textiles. Thinking Mu is a “trash project”, which meaning is to decrease the amount of waste. Thinking Mu proclaims “waste is over”, and produces its clothes by respecting the traditions of the circular economy.
Thinking Mu specializes in hemp clothing. Hemp is breathable, and durable textile, that has a long mileage. Environmentally-friendly hemp grows fast even on poor ground and uses just a little water, fertilizers, and pesticides.
Thinking Mu is sustainable and expects sustainability also from smart consumers. To make sure that Mu-clothing is safe and durable, they take care of each step of a production process.
Therefore, Mu asks; when you buy a thinking Mu-clothing, is also your job to take care of it in a sustainable and joint liability way. Buy less, and better, wash a product less and with cooler water, and let the product dry naturally - also recycle and give trash a new life if possible.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options