The Gino men sweater in recycled cotton is made with yarns obtained from old jeans. A lightweight cotton crewneck sweater perfect for summer evenings and mid-season.
- 80% recycled jeans, 15% natural cotton and 5% other fibres.
- What are other fibres? The yarns from hems and other trimmings in old recycled garments that cannot be traced.
Wash & Care
- The denim yarn of the sweaters behaves similarly to that of classic trousers. After a few wear, you can bring it back to the original form by washing it at 30 °.
- If you decide to wash it by hand, firstly make a light centrifuge to drain the water, then dry it in a natural way by lying it on a horizontal bord: this yarn is very subject to stretching due to the weight of water.
- The Gino recycled jeans sweater is knitted by Lena and Bruno in Italy. Denim yarns recycled in Prato.