Fiini Naturally from Isokyrö, Finland's Ostrobothnia comes to complement the product care selection of IVALO.COM.
The story of Fiini began 20 years ago when the brand’s founders, Essi and Heidi, met each other at high school. They quickly found common ground that later in life gave birth to Fiini.
Fiini started with natural cosmetics. Essi and Heidi both needed to find functioning organic skincare products.
Their love for nature, animals, and handicrafts led them from natural cosmetics to ecological household products. Laundry vinegar, leather soap, washing powder – and various other products can be found in Fiini’s selection.
Fiini is all about gentle clothes maintenance without compromising effectiveness and cleanliness. The nature-friendly laundry products are suitable for sensitive and atopic skin. With Fiini, it’s easy to take care of your textiles, nature, and yourself – ecologically.
Fiini sees every ecological choice as a step towards a cleaner future. All products by Fiini are biodegradable.
The founder ladies of Fiini themselves live in the purest nature in the world, in the middle of the Northern landscape. Restoring nature and all its biodiversity is at the core of Fiini's heart.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options