Modern, conscious, fair: Brava Fabrics believe in a sustainable future and take responsibility for our environment. For them, fashion is more than just seasonal it-pieces. They are not chasing the latest trends - their goal is to create timeless and durable pieces that are made to last.
They source sustainable, high-quality materials and pay special attention to acting in harmony with people, animals and the environment during the whole production line.
This is their contribution to a better world.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options