Finnish Globe Hope is a veteran of sustainable fashion. Globe Hope has been making ecological products for almost 20 years. Globe Hope was born from the idea of its founder Seija Lukkala that textile waste could be a timeless and sustainable design product. Globe Hope's message in 2021 is "Absolutely nothing new since 2003."
Globe Hope manufactures clothing and accessories that do not require the use of new raw materials. The collection includes bags, clothes, and accessories. Each product has a story based on its recycled material already in the beginning. Globe Hope's design is timeless, comfortable, and Scandinavian.
Glope Hope has received many awards and honors. Awards have been given to the company for, among other things, design, responsibility, and Finnish work. Globe Hope offers a free product repair service for one year from the date of purchase, and after one year at a small cost. With this amazing service, the company wants to encourage its customers to take care of their products and use them for as long as possible.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options