Aarrelabel is a Finnish women's clothing brand. Aarrelabel is a happy and sustainable fashion brand that unites people and flags for a good mood. Aarrelabel wants to communicate warmly through its collections and services.
Aarrelabel's task is to make everyday clothing choices easy. Aarrelabel takes care of its users. Resorting to Aarrelabel clothing, you know you will certainly get responsible and functional clothing. You can dress beautifully and comfortably without thinking about your clothes - and focus on the main thing. Aarrelabel products are made for those who need clarity for continuous use in a world of change and rapid fashion.
The founding family of the Aarrelabel brand went to Portugal in 1994 to set up a factory. Today, the factory manufactures Aarrelabel -products. The Aarrelabel brand is owned by siblings Laura, Riikka and Marko. The Ostrobothnian mentality guides activities in the entrepreneurial family strongly; nothing is thrown away and people are well taken care of.
People working in Aarrelabel fall in love with their clothes every day. They appreciate the people who manufacture their products as well as the product materials. The goal of Aarrelabel -clothing is to stay with you as long as possible, lighten your life and bring joy with a practical and colorful design.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options