Find a quality women's merino wool knit and order easily online
IVALO.COM's wide range of sustainable knitwear for women also includes quality merino wool sweaters and other merino knitwear for women. Merino wool is often the easiest to care for of all the fine wool fabrics. Women's merino wool knitwear keeps you warm in winter without the feel of bulky or itchy wool. In summer, it feels wonderfully light on the skin.
Ecological women's merino wool sweaters are ideal for layering and can also be worn directly on the skin. Merino wool is breathable, absorbs moisture, and transmits it well. Merino wool knitwear does not wrinkle and fits into a small space. It's easy to pack into a work bag, on a flight, or in a suitcase.
In our selection, you'll find women's merino wool cardigans and knitted sweaters for women. We also offer merino wool dresses, turtlenecks, T-shirts, and knitted vests. If you want to wear merino wool from head to toe, there are also merino wool trousers or shorts available.
Why choose a merino wool sweater?
A favorite of many, merino wool has a number of good qualities. By choosing a women's merino wool sweater or other merino garment for your wardrobe, you can enjoy the benefits of the material's versatility.
Here are some examples of the benefits of merino wool:
- Thermal regulation. Merino wool has the ability to efficiently provide warmth in cold weather and coolness in warm weather. Merino wool is thin and its ability to regulate heat makes it ideal for both summer and winter use.
- Breathability. Merino wool is very breathable. It is very comfortable to wear, even on damp skin. It is comfortable for everyday wear as well as for sports and outdoor activities.
- A merino wool sweater stays fresh for longer. Merino wool has a natural ability to fight odors. It prevents the growth of bacteria, which reduces the build-up of unpleasant odors. As merino wool clothes stay odorless for longer, they require less washing, which is also ecological.
- Softness and comfort. It does not itch the skin like some other types of wool, so merino wool is often suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- Lightness. Although a merino wool sweater is warm, it is also lightweight. There are plenty of thin options available, which, despite their lightness, keep you comfortably warm. This makes merino wool a great choice for layering, outdoor activities, and packing in your suitcase.
- Ecological. lf cared for correctly, merino wool stands up well to wear and tear, making merino wool garments durable and long-lasting. This reduces the need to buy new clothes. In addition, there is no need to wash merino wool knits often, as the material is naturally antibacterial. You can use a merino wool knitwear for a long time without washing by airing it out and removing stains locally with a clothes brush or damp towel. Choose mulesing-free and certified merino wool to ensure that sheep are not treated unethically.
Opt for a sustainable women's merino knit
IVALO.COM focuses only on sustainable fashion. We use our IVALO.COM 360 sustainability validation process to assess the sustainability of every clothing brand we sell before listing products for sale in our online store. You can see each brand's score in the product information and learn more about how sustainability is practiced for that particular brand.
We want to make it easy for you to buy sustainable and ethical women's merino wool knitwear and other clothing. We work hard to find out how responsible brands are, so you can shop with ease and peace of mind. Whether you're looking for a thin merino wool sweater, merino wool hoodie, or perhaps a merino wool top, you can buy from us knowing that the garment was produced in ethical and fair working conditions.
Among the most popular brands specializing in merino wool knitwear at IVALO.COM are Rhea, known for its timeless and minimalist style, and The Knotty Ones, a socially responsible company that employs Lithuanian housewives living in rural areas.