Nana Unisex Recycled Cotton T-Shirt
Few in stock
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
The oversize t-shirt Nana is fresh and sustainable. 100% made of cotton, half organic and half recycled from industrial surplus.
- Crew neck
- Ribbed neckline
- Wide sleeve
- 50% recycled cotton from production surplus, 50% organic cotton.
- This certified yarn contains a greater content of organic, virgin cotton, which enabled the creation of a 100% sustainable and recyclable garment.
Size & Fit
- This garment has a particularly loose and generous fit. According to your preferences, consider choosing the size that corresponds to your measurements or sizing down. Read the size guide for further information.
- Nicole is 178 cm tall, Clement 183 cm, and both wear an M
Wash & Care
- Hand washing is recommended. After, put it in a light spin cycle to drain excess water.
- Alternatively, wash it on a gentle cycle setting at a maximum of 30°C. Place it on a flat surface to air dry. Place it on a flat surface to air dry.
- Made in Italy
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Italy
Materials : Italy
Production : Italy
Shipping & Returns
Shipped from : Italy
Domestic : 3 - 6 workdays
International : 3 - 6 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour89%
Transparent value chain96%
Design for circularity100%
Inclusivity & community83%
Commitments & Policies92%