Cara Recycled Cotton Cardigan
Few in stock
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
The Cara button-less, slouchy, recycled cotton cardigan for women is made with yarns obtained from recycled jeans. It has soft puffy sleeves with 11 cm high ribbed cuffs.
- Weight: 450 g
- Half cardigan stitch
- Ribbed neckline, bottom, and cuffs, reinforced with a little portion of Lycra to keep the shape at its best
- This garment is available in different shades of denim blue: each batch is unique and varies depending on the starting recycled garments. For this reason, there may be some lighter and darker traces of “other fibers” in the yarns, which give a slight mélange effect to the piece.
- 80% recycled jeans, 15% natural cotton and 5% other fibers.
- What are other fibers? The yarns from hems and other trimmings in old recycled garments that cannot be traced.
Wash & Care
- The denim yarns of the knitted garments behave similarly to that of classic trousers. After a few wears, you can bring it back to the original form by washing it at 30°.
- If you decide to wash it by hand, first make a light centrifuge to drain the water, then dry it naturally by lying it on a horizontal board: this yarn is very subject to stretching due to the weight of water.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Italy
Materials : Italy
Production : Italy
Shipping & Returns
Shipped from : Italy
Domestic : 3 - 6 workdays
International : 3 - 6 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour89%
Transparent value chain96%
Design for circularity100%
Inclusivity & community83%
Commitments & Policies92%