Rotholz’ focus is on minimalist designs and premium materials, produced in muted colors. Inspired by essential Japanese aesthetics, the origins of this German contemporary brand can be found in art and culture alike.
Since 2009, they have been creating eco-fashion collections and lifestyle products with a timeless, pared-down look. Rotholz stands for sustainable, fair production and manufacturing. Rotholz firmly believe in the rewards of collaborating with local manufacturers and artists.
The brand is driven by a vision to inspire a new fashion mentality that creates a more holistic consciousness—in style.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / wastewater or waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options