Based in Alicante, Spain, Trendsplant is a versatile, responsible clothing house that makes clothes "with a purpose."
Trendsplant is not just about making good, quality clothes, the brand, and the company are driven by a series of decisions that put the common good above of Trendsplant's own interests. Trendsplant prioritizes the well-being of people and the environment in its business activities.
Trendsplant is a member of B Corp™ and 1% for the Planet. B Corp™ is a global movement that believes in business as a transformative force in society. 1% for the Planet is an international organization whose members contribute at least 1% of their annual turnover to environmental causes.
Trendsplant designs and manufactures clothing and accessories for the whole family. The range includes products for women, men, and children, designed for active use and lifestyles.
Trendsplant uses mainly organic cotton from Portugal that is GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options