Noa Recycled Cotton Sweater
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
The long-sleeved crew neck sweater Noa is made of a blend of recycled and organic cotton. Its micro-striped pattern is obtained through the weaving process. Noa is a light cotton garment, versatile and suitable for all seasons: you can wear it alone or under cardigans and jackets.
- Weight: 330 gr
- Piquet stitch
- Loose edges on cuffs and bottom
- 50% recycled cotton from production surplus, 50% organic cotton.
Size & Fit
- This garment has a regular fit. We recommend your usual size. See the size chart for further information.
Wash & Care
- To best take care of this recycled item, wash it at 30 degrees on a gentle cycle. If possible, prefer handwashing.
- If you decide to handwash, give it a light spin to remove excess water and dry it naturally by laying it flat: this yarn may be subject to stretching due to the weight of the water.
- This sweater was made by Eugenio in his family workshop, with recycled yarn from Prato.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Italy
Materials : Italy
Production : Italy
Shipping & Returns
Shipped from : Italy
Domestic : 3 - 6 workdays
International : 3 - 6 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour89%
Transparent value chain96%
Design for circularity100%
Inclusivity & community83%
Commitments & Policies92%