This compact backpack allowed us to add some subtle design touches so that it can be carried as a backpack. This perfectly sized backpack has been designed for professionals on the move who are looking for a stylish and versatile solution for the daily commute.
The bag can easily accommodate a laptop of up to 14”, and also features a multitude of interior pockets for business and personal accessories. The bag can be carried comfortably with an easy-to-reach front pocket.
- The fabric used for the exterior of our accessories is waterproof and has the appearance of 100% natural leather in a microfiber that is washable, light, ecological, and highly resistant, even against chemical agents.
- The STANDARD Oeko-Tex 100 is an independent testing and certification system that certifies that the fabric we use has been tested and meets the required criteria to be considered an ecological fabric free of toxic substances, toxic to health.
- SEAQUAL is one of the most certified, earth-friendly fibers in the world. SEAQUAL® YARN is a 100% recycled material with full traceability (DNA tracer inside). It’s a high-quality, recycled polyester yarn made from recycled materials, including post-consumer plastic bottles and plastic captured from the sea. That’s why it contributes to preserving natural resources and reducing the waste of the planet’s water.
- For each Canussa bag, we’ve used up to 10 used plastic bottles, turning them into a higher value, quality product, giving them a second life.
- Dimensions: H47 X W36 x D16 cm
- Weight: 1Kg
Taking into account the material, the most efficient way to care for the accessory is to wipe it with a damp cloth and store it protected in the provided dust cover.
ONE CANUSSA = ONE TREE PLANTED
Canussa cares deeply about the planet and creating a business that gives something back to nature. That’s why they're thrilled to share that they are partnering with One Tree Planted to plant a tree for every Canussa sold.
Trees clean our air and water, create habitats for biodiversity, contribute to our health and wellbeing, and create jobs that have a social impact.