Paris Black Vegan Knee-High Boot
Out of stock
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Paris Black women knee-high boot pull-on made with vegan suede-like leather
Shop Online Paris Black Suede, the smart pull-on over the knee boot, made with suede-like vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, stretchy, and durable material.
- These gorgeous high-knee boots show off an attractive and bold look with a combination of smooth suede-like material and contrasting patent-looking heel counters and toecaps. The shiny heels and toes bring the shoe more flexibility and durability. Moreover, all the edges have stitching to provide extra reinforcement and detailing, along with a simplistic zip on the inner side of the ankle and bootstrap at the back for ease of wear.
- The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which prevents blisters.
- These smart, stylish boots will look beautiful as their versatility allows them to pair fashionably with many clothes for many occasions. From elegant suit dresses and computer/office work to nights-out events and daily casual urban fashions. With their round shape, a flat sole, and other previously mentioned features, they will be suitable for all-day wear, both indoors and out (especially cold rainy days), and thus these boots offer the perfect all-in-one combination of style and comfort.
- Upper and lining environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
- Nickel-Free zipper.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- TR Normal Gum soles - durable, slip-resistant lugged shape.
- Block Heel - Height: 3 cm - 1.2 in.
Wash & Care
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan boots. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of a polishing cream is not recommended.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
AI-translation Show original content