The black CARPASUS dress shirt is a wardrobe classic that combines style, quality and sustainability in an elegant way. The eco-shirt is made from organic cotton under fair working conditions.
- 100% organic cotton cultivated in Turkey
- Soft and easy to iron twill fabric dyed and woven in Portugal (GOTS certified)
- Slim fit cut for excellent wearing comfort designed in Switzerland and manufactured in Portugal
- Removable collar stays made from Swiss alpine maple wood (FSC certified)
- Buttons made from 100% natural corozo
- Fused New Kent collar with a modest spread, ideal to be worn with and without a tie
- Slightly rounded and fused cuffs
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
SIZE AND FIT
This shirt comes in our Slim Fit.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size 40.