The Porto dress shirts are the CARPASUS newcomers among our dress shirts. The dobby structure of its soft fabric gives the shirt that extra something.
- 100% organic cotton (GOTS certified yarns and fabrics) cultivated in Turkey, spun in Turkey and Portugal
- Soft and easy to iron fabric with a Dobby structure dyed and woven in Portugal
- Slim fit cut for excellent wearing comfort
- Designed in Switzerland
- Sewn under fair working conditions in Portugal
- Removable collar stays made from Swiss alpin maple wood (FSC certified)
- Buttons made from 100% natural corozo
- Fused New Kent collar with a modest spread, ideal to be worn with and without a tie
- Slightly rounded and fused cuffs
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
SIZE AND FIT
This shirt comes in our Slim Fit
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size 40.