This shirt is an all-rounder that fits perfectly with a suit for work, but also excellently with chino trousers for more casual occasions. The CARPASUS shirt is a wardrobe classic that combines style, quality, and sustainability in an elegant way. Made from organic cotton under fair working conditions and with a transparent supply chain.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Fabric is woven and sewn under fair working conditions in Portugal (GOTS certified)
- 115 g/sqm Popelin weave
- Removable collar stays made from Swiss alpine maple wood (FSC certified)
- Buttons made from 100% natural corozo
- Fused New Kent collar with a modest spread, ideal to be worn with and without a tie
- Slightly rounded and fused cuffs
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- A horizontal green buttonhole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
Wash & Care
- The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care for and iron and washable at 40 °C.
Size & Fit
This shirt comes in our Slim Fit.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size 40.