Our high-waisted straight-leg jeans, made from organic and recycled cotton.
The mid-blue color gives the jeans an authentic denim look. The color is created with bio enzymes and ecological chemicals.
- 75% organic cotton
- 23% post-consumer recycled cotton
- 2% elastane
Warps contains 33% recycled cotton
Stretch in weft
Our model is 1m74 and wears a W26 L32
The inseam length of L32 is 81,5cm
- The Straight Mimi is our vintage-inspired straight-leg jeans.
- Mom jeans.
- High waist.
- Zip Fly.
- Classic five-pocket styling.
- Satin-finished silvertone buttons and rivets.
- 30C normal wash
- line dry
- wash inside out
- do not tumble dry
- do not bleach
- Made in Tunisia by Yousstex International.
- Recycled denim fabric made in Valencia by Tejidos Royo.
- Everybody in the Mud Jeans supply chain earns above minimum wage.