Fresia Beige: the women's low heeled ballerinas crafted from vegan suede. These classic ballerinas have a fresh, minimalist and contemporary look with a low heel that doesn't leave out comfort and adds elegance and the distinct practical uppercut material.
Made with hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins; they are breathable (which prevents suffocation and excessive sweating) and antimicrobials (preventing bad odours). They also have a cushioned, moisture-wicking EVA foam footbed (that along with the flat, low heel, adds arch support). All of these are great reasons for you to wear these ballerinas without worrying about blisters.
Modern, elegant and discrete, these original ballerinas have a versatile style that matches different outfits and occasions. They're the perfect match between fashion and comfort that you can wear all all day long, both indoors and outdoors.
- Upper: vegan suede.
- Interior: 90% microfibre and 10% PU
- Cushioned insole with moisture wicking EVA foam
- Sole: Neolite (durable synthetic, slip-resistant, durable and adaptable synthetic rubber)
Size & Fit
- This shoe corresponds exactly with the size stated in the guide.
- Heel height: 2 cm
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
Wash & Care
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.