The "Burlat" sweatshirt is part of a collection whose names are inspired by flora and fauna from the Mediterranean coast.
Belonging to the family Rosacea, specifically gender Prunus. Although the origin of this vegetable is not entirely clear, it is much more frequent in Europe, Western Asia, and North Africa
- Standard fit sweater
- Woven label on neck
- Ribbed neck, cuff and hem
This sweater is made from a 270 g/m² Organic Cotton Italian Fleece, with a very soft touch and a perfect fit thanks to its pigment garment-dyeing process, providing a vintage and unique look.
- Soft Italian fleece
- 100% organic combed cotton, 270 g/m²
- GOTS Certified Fabric
- Pigment Dyed
- This sweater may present irregular dye o shade effect, this is intended to make the garment look vintage
- The color may fade after several washes
Wash & Care
* Pigment-dyed garments can discharge color during the first washes, it is recommended to wash separately or with similar colors until the color of the piece is finished adjusting.
- Wash cold with like colors or separately
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron graphics
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- Knitted, dyed, cut, printed and sewn 100% in Portugal