- 94% Lyocell (TENCEL™)
- 6% Elastane
TENCEL™ lyocell. – The certified bio-based TENCEL™ fibers are manufactured using an environmentally responsible, closed loop production process. The process recycles water and refuses the solvent at a recovery rate of more than 99%! Not only are TENCEL™ fibers amazing to wear, but are also certified as compostable and biodegradable, and can thus fully revert back to nature. TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
Size & Fit
- True to size – pick your regular size.
- The Model is 175 cm and wears Size S
- The factory who assembled this garment and the mill who developed the fabric are both in Portugal. Above all this means strong worker unions and carefully controlled chemical processes. In addition this means that efficiently stocked trucks transports the garment over short distances
Wash & Care
- Machine Wash 30° Delicate
Do not Tumble Dry
- Low Temp Ironing
- GHG Emissions: 1.93 Kg CO2
- Water: 661.72 litre/kg of garment
- Land Use: 421.2 m2/kg of garment