The summer dress of your dreams is here! Made from bluish grey pique fabric, this dress is casual and easy to wear, and doesn't need accessories to look good. Dress up at home, wear it to work, or to a casual summer party. The dress features 3/4 length sleeves, a frill hem, and a V-neckline at the back. The pique fabric of the dress is just the right weight for a nice drape, but still breathable in the summer.
- 55% recycled cotton
- 40% recycled polyester
- 5% recycled viscose
- Made in Bangladesh
Wash & Care:
- Globe Hope's garments are made from recycled yarn, which consists of 60% cotton waste from the textile industry and 40% recycled plastic bottles (recycled polyester). This innovative yarn is the result of careful development, with a cotton/polyester ratio chosen to make the yarn as durable as possible. However, recycled fibre is not quite the same as yarn made from virgin materials, which is why it is important to take extra care of the garment.
- Air your garment frequently to extend the washing cycle. Only machine-wash your garment when stains or odours cannot be removed by airing or hand-washing. In this case, machine wash the garment at 40°C. Use a low spin cycle and wash the garment inside out. Avoid washing at the same time as garments with sharp metal parts such as zippers. Hard spinning and abrasive metal parts will wear the garment and contribute to linting.
- Shape the washed garment while damp and dry it out of the sunlight. Do not tumble dry. Iron the dry garment on the wrong side of the fabric.
- If the garment becomes linty, use a lint remover or lint comb. Do not tear off the lint by hand.
- This item is made of 100% recycled yarn, which is a combination of 55% recycled cotton and 40% recycled polyester and 5% recycled viscose. Cotton is a cutting waste of the clothing industry, and the polyester comes from recycled PET bottles.