Buckle up! KOHMEA AVION is a showy and unique backpack that utilizes old seat belts of an aircraft. The backpack is made of technical fabric and is closed with a sturdy seat belt buckle. Inside the backpack you will find a technical fabric lining, an open computer pocket for a laptop, a small zippered pocket, and a key loop. If necessary, you can add more space to the backpack when the top flap is not folded down. The shoulder straps are padded and adjustable.
- This backpack is made of surplus tech fabric and recycled airplane seat belt buckle
- Lining surplus enstex (polyester).
- New parts include cotton straps, metal zipper, and other metal parts.
- Designed in Finland
- Material is sorted and cleaned in Finland
- Made in Estonia
Size & Fit:
- Size: 38 x 39 x 11 cm
- Shoulder strap length 44-91 cm