Hilla is a personal and luxurious belt bag with a striking braided surface, hand braided in Finland. Inside the bag is a lining made of surplus fabric and a small zippered pocket. The shoulder bag has short buckles, an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap and closes with a sturdy metal zip.
Hilla is a surprisingly spacious handbag, perfect for everyday use. It can hold essential small items such as keys, wallet and phone, but also a book, water bottle or other larger items. Hilla's striking appearance is sure to attract attention at work, in town or at a party.
- This bag is made from 2 quality surplus seatbelts that did not end up being used for their original purpose. The belts originate from the UK. The lining of the bag is a surplus blended fabric. New parts are the metal zipper and other metal parts.
- The material is sorted and cleaned in Finland
- Size: 22 x 19 x 10 cm
- Shoulder strap length 86-155cm
- Country of manufacture: Finland
- Hilla bags are hand-sewn by Anne in Mikkeli, Finland
- The bag can be hand washed in water at about 40°C. Individual stains can be removed by brushing or with a damp cloth, using for example bile soap.