Rehja T-Shirt Grey & White Striped
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Stand out from the crowd with modern unisex REHJA t-shirt that's cut with a straight fit and comfortable sustainable fabric. This is a shirt with a purpose: to support sustainable future and encourage people to think about the choices they make. With style.
- 55% recycled cotton
- 40% recycled polyester
- 5% recycled viscose
This item is made of 100% recycled yarn, which is a combination of 60% recycled cotton and 40% recycled polyester. Cotton is a cutting waste of the clothing industry, and the polyester comes from recycled PET bottles.
- Made in India
Wash & Care
- Air your garment frequently to extend the washing cycle.
- Only machine-wash your garment when stains or odours cannot be removed by airing or hand-washing.
- In this case, machine wash the garment at 40°C.
- Use a low spin cycle and wash the garment inside out. Avoid washing at the same time as garments with sharp metal parts such as zippers. Hard spinning and abrasive metal parts will wear the garment and contribute to linting.
- Shape the washed garment while damp and dry it out of the sunlight.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron the dry garment on the wrong side of the fabric.
- If the garment becomes fluffy, use a lint remover or a lint comb. Do not tear off the lint by hand.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Finland
Materials : Finland, Sweden, India
Production : Finland, Estonia, Bangladesh
Shipping & Returns
Domestic : 2 - 4 workdays
International : 2 - 10 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
Globe Hope Sustainability
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour91%
Transparent value chain93%
Design for circularity89%
Inclusivity & community70%
Commitments & Policies89%