Cole is a fitted long sleeved shirt with coconut buttons, a by-product from the food industry. Lightweight jersey in a silky stretchy quality.
- 94% Lyocell (TENCEL™), 6% Elastane
- Lightweight jersey in a silky stretchy quality
The certified bio-based TENCELTM fibers are manufactured using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop production process. The process recycles water and refuses the solvent at a more than 99% recovery rate! Not only are TENCEL™ fibers amazing to wear, but are also certified as compostable and biodegradable, and can thus fully revert back to nature. TENCELTM is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
Size & Fit
- The Model is 174 cm and wears Size S
- True to size – pick your regular size
- Machine Wash 30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Low Temp Ironing
- GHG Emissions: 1.93 Kg CO2
- Water: 661.72 litre/kg of garment
- Land Use: 421.2 m2/kg of garment
Made close to home – The factory that assembled this garment and the mill that developed the fabric are both in Portugal. Above all, this means strong worker unions and carefully controlled chemical processes. In addition, this means that efficiently stocked trucks transport the garment over short distances.