Japanese Linen Apron
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
A minimalist linen apron that will keep your clothes clean and your movements free. The stylish and functional apron is entirely handmade from premium quality linen fabric. It is simple but practical, inspired by a traditional Japanese style, with cross back construction, just pull it over - no need for adjustable ties or hook and loops. No more trouble tying it, it will feel comfortable and will not feel tight or disturbing you while bending.
Size & Fit
- Japanese style
- Criss-cross straps in the back
- Features twin-sectioned pocket
- Comfortable, no tie apron
- Made from 100% European flax linen
- Stone washed for maximum softness
- Certified linen, absent from harmful chemicals
Wash & Care
- Wash your linen apron in cold or warm water on a gentle cycle.
- Best to dry naturally in a shady spot.
- No ironing is required and we recommend not using a dryer.
- However, if it is a must, use a tumble dryer on a low setting (cannot be hot).
- Do not dry clean as it weakens the fiber.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Lithuania
Materials : Lithuania
Production : Lithuania
Shipping & Returns
Domestic : 7 - 14 workdays
International : 7 - 14 workdays
Made-to-order, estimated shipping time: 7-14 working days. Please note that the shipping time is an estimate and can vary depending on the amount of ongoing orders.
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour90%
Transparent value chain79%
Design for circularity70%
Inclusivity & community68%
Commitments & Policies69%