Aarrelabel's classic model, the Karin button dress, is a casual and multi-purpose dress that you can wear the buttons to the front or back depending how you like it! By changing accessories, you can wear it as casual or festive dress. Now this classic is available in gorgeous Flowertile pattern.
The dress is straight and quite loose and it suits for many different body models. The dress has very short sleeves and a V-neckline or a round neckline, depending on which way you wear it. The length of the hem is above the knee, so the dress is also suitable for bare legs or tights. In cooler weather, combine with Bubble jacket or Sue kimono, for example. Please note that the button strip is not functional, the buttons are for decoration only.
- 95% GOTS certified organic cotton + 5% elastane
- Oeko-tex® standard 100, free from harmful substances
- Product cut, sewn and packed in Black Moda Portugal Lda, Portugal.
- Fabric manufactured and printed in Portugal.
Wash & Care
- Machine wash at 40 °C.
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean.
- Wash inside out with similar colors. Shape while wet.
- Iron on the reverse side only with maximum 150 °C.
- Shrinkage maximum 8%.
- Recommended to be washed before use.
- Do not soak.
- Dry immediately after wash.
- Dark colors may transfer to light textiles.