Our collection of organic cotton eco-shirts made from light Popelin weave are your perfect everyday companion during hot summer days. The shirts can be styled both business or smart casual and you will wish to have more than just one of them.
The shirt comes with super thin stripes, a button-down collar, and an open chest pocket.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton (bioRe® sustainable cotton grown and spun in Tanzania and India) and recycled organic cotton
- Fabric is woven in Portugal
- The shirt is sewn under fair working conditions in Portugal
- Designed in Switzerland
- Casual fit, back pleats for excellent wearing comfort
- 125 g/sqm Popelin weave
- Button-down collar
- Front pocket on the left
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- A horizontal green buttonhole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
Wash & Care
- The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
Size & Fit
- This shirt comes in our Casual Fit.
- Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
- Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size M.