Biasca T-Shirt is the big brother of the legendary Gandria T-Shirt. The Biasca T-Shirt is made from a heavy Organic Cotton Jersey. Heavier but still soft, it will become one of your favourite pieces in your wardrobe. It falls beautfully and is cut in a comfortable fit. Try it yourself!
- Thick round neck collar
- Excellent wearing comfort
- Pre-washed for size stability
- Soft touch on your skin
- All labels made from organic cotton
- Made from organic cotton
- GOTS certified fabric
- Heavy Jersey (270g/sqm)
- No formaldehyde, no heavy metals or other toxic materials were used to produce this shirt. It's ideal for people with a sensitive skin
Wash & Care
- This shirt is easy to care for and easy to iron. It is washable at 40 °C. To even better care for your shirt, we recommend you only wash it at 30 °C. This way you put less burden on the fabric and you save some energy at the same time.
- Do not tumble dry the shirt. Hang on a hanger still wet and let dry at the air.
Size & Fit
- Marco is 179 cm with a chest measurement of 93 cm. He wears size S.
- T-Shirt made under fair working conditions in Portugal
- Designed in Switzerland
- Knitted in Portugal