Anna Baj founded SaintBy in 2018 for women who love fashion.
SaintBy makes premium clothing for those who want to look stylish and elegant without compromising on sustainability.
SaintBy clothes stand out with carefully tailored cuts and minimalism, where traditional European design meets the modern day.
SaintBy's exclusive clothing includes both permanent and changing collections for every season. The SaintBy wearer is a confident woman who does not compromise on quality, style, or materials.
The SaintBy range includes dresses and skirts, blouses and knits, shirts and t-shirts, trousers and overalls, jackets and blazers, all sewn in Poland in skilled local workshops. This ensures excellence in production, workmanship, and garment finishing.
SaintBy also dares to be sensual, bold, and girly. Its range includes atypical and interesting combinations to spice up classic fashion styles.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options