Wulf & Supply
Wulf's story is actually Vili's story - and it all started when Vili was having a beer with a friend in Helsinki. They were thinking about the future and one of them made a crazy suggestion: what if we moved more than 600 kilometers north to a city just because. For fun.
The idea sounded exotic, but it stuck in Vili's head. He applied to school in Oulu, happened to get in, and moved north.
Even as a child, Vili had played "online shop" as a game. He already had his own website at that time; a shop built by Vili with fictional products. In Oulu, Vili's childhood dream started to become a reality when he put his student loan money into setting up a sustainable clothing brand.
And so Wulf was born under the northern streetlights and northern lights. The brand has been offering street style to customers since 2016. Vili sees Wulf as an adventure that allows him to work with interesting people and communities.
Sustainability for Wulf means long product life and quality guarantee for customers. Wulf manufactures very small production batches. Each order is packed in a plastic-free shipping bag.
Wulf's production uses only ethically operating and certified factories. The products are made from high-quality GOTS organic cotton. The prints on the garments are printed by hand in Töölö, Helsinki.
Wulf's streetwear design is classic and timeless street fashion. All garments are made on a unisex basis and can be worn by anyone according to their own preference.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options