Classic Shirt Blue Stripes
Few in stock
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Classic Blue Stripes is the perfect shirt for the summer and goes very well with a dark blue suit or with jeans for more casual occasions. The thin blue and white stripes freshen up your look and flatter your figure. The CARPASUS shirt is a wardrobe classic that combines style, quality and sustainability in an elegant way. Made from organic cotton under fair working conditions and with a transparent supply chain.
- 100% organic fair-trade cotton (bioRe® sustainable) cultivated and spun in India
- Soft and easy to iron twill fabric dyed and woven in Austria
- Fine blue and white stripes
- Slim fit cut for excellent wearing comfort designed in Switzerland and manufactured in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Fused New Kent collar with a modest spread, ideal to be worn with and without a tie
- Slightly rounded and fused cuffs
- Removable collar stays made from Swiss alpine maple wood or bamboo (FSC)
- Buttons made from 100% natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Delivery within 3-5 working days to EU countries.
SIZE AND FIT
This shirt comes in our slightly fitted Classic Fit (Slim Fit).
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size 40.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Switzerland
Materials : Portugal, Austria
Production : Portugal, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Shipping & Returns
Domestic : 3 - 5 workdays
International : 3 - 5 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour83%
Transparent value chain79%
Design for circularity77%
Inclusivity & community75%
Commitments & Policies83%