Tales of Anyday
Tales of Anyday is a fashion brand founded by Sintija Avotniece from Latvia. Sintija moved to Copenhagen in 2008, where she still lives today. However, he graduated from Berlin with a master's degree in responsibility in the fashion industry. In her career, Sintija has constantly strived to take the fashion world in a more responsible direction.
Tales of Anyday was founded in 2017. The brand’s carefully selected fabrics and unique textile prints flirt with elegance and thoughtful detail. The collection includes a lot of dresses and shirts, each with that particular thing.
Tales of Anyday clothes are suitable for everyday simple moments, for those like making morning coffee or enjoying the company of your loved ones. These high-quality individual garments are one piece in your ethical and ecological wardrobe.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options