Tales of Anyday
Tales of Anyday is a Copenhagen-based fashion brand by Latvian designer Sintija Avotniece.
The brand creates apparel fashion that aims to make women look and feel beautiful. Tales of Anyday has strong sustainable values and designs its pieces with simple and functional qualities. The brands designs are beautiful pieces that enhance the beauty of our everyday lives and that celebrate the beauty of the simplicity of our anyday existence.
Main quality of the brands designs lays in carefully selected fabrics as well as uniquely designed textile prints with elegant and yet flirtatious design details. Sustainable not only by the choice of materials and way of production, but also by the quality of the design. Sustainability is an exciting journey for the brands designer, where every step taken leads the label towards a more and more sustainable outcome. This road is the Tales of Anyday's life.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options