STORY OF MINE
Founded in 2018, the fair and slow fashion label from Münster, Germany stands for simplicity and the uncomplicated. STORY OF MINE was founded by Lisa Marie. After her studies in productmanagement for fashion design and clothes , she decided to start her own fashion label in her home town Münster. Here begins STORY OF MINE.
STORY OF MINE combines feminine, uncomplicated elegance with casual trends. Fair production and working conditions, as well as high quality are very important. Completely in the aspect of slow and fair fashion. Whether in the office, during leisure time or in the evening - the combination of urban, simplistic, athletic and elegant elements, reflects your lifestyle. STORY OF MINE invites strong women to tell their story. Because of high-quality and natural materials, each individual garment guarantees a pleasant wearing comfort.
STORY OF MINE lets you tell your story. The young label is your companion in creating your personal story. Let yourself be inspired by the STORY OF MINE collections and discover everything your heart desires - from playful dresses to business suit trousers, from summer shorts to basic T-shirts, from cosy knits to feminine, delicate blouses, from knee-length skirts to warm autumn coats.
MAKE IT YOUR STORY.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options
e - 50 %
e - 50 %
e - 50 %