Saint Body comes from Warsaw, where it was founded by two women - Kasia and Manuela - for other women.
Saint Body stands for responsible slow fashion, from women to women. It wants to offer its wearers thoughtful long-lasting pieces of clothing that form a cohesive and feminine capsule wardrobe.
In its home country, Saint Body is known in particular for certain must-have items. The ultra-feminine bodysuits are beautifully cut and look sophisticated and elegantly bare when desired.
Saint Body makes your favourite bodysuit with a heart-shaped neckline, in organic cotton or long-sleeved with buttons. You can pair them with casual or formal trousers and enjoy aesthetic comfort.
The Saint Body's body family has since been joined by lovely dresses, trousers, and shirts.
Quality materials like Tencel and organic cotton feel comfortable against the skin, so dressing beautifully doesn't mean compromising on comfort. The elegant look of clothing is the result of the quality of the materials and the technical functionality.
Saint Body's mission is to enable women to take care of themselves and enjoy themselves through clothing.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options