Pispala Clothing has roots in the unique Pispala, artistic and community-based area in Tampere. Pispala's history, colorful wooden houses, and stunning landscapes inspire the brand every day.
Pispala Clothing produces sustainable unisex clothing with the aim of giving visibility and space to art.
Pispala Clothing's uniqueness stems from its authentic passion for supporting art and creating fascinating clothing in collaboration with artists. Pispala Clothing clothes combine contemporary art with everyday wear.
Pispala Clothing also hopes that the users of its clothes will participate in the realization of its message. Pispala Clothing's customers always know that they are giving support and a voice to art and that 10% of Pispala Clothing's sales go directly to the artists.
Pispala Clothing's responsibly produced collection includes high-quality street style comfort clothing such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies.
The garments feature bold colors and unique artistic elements, that bring personality and style to the wearer's outfit.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options