Népra is a Finnish sportswear brand that puts you in a good mood. Népra manufactures holistic, minimalist and ethical clothing to support the overall well-being of its users as well as an active lifestyle.
Népra has a vision of a world where responsible consumption is the norm and everything we buy is made in a sustainable way. Népra implements its vision one piece of clothing at a time.
Népra designs its products to suit a wide range of activities in addition to traditional fashion and sport. Népra's goal is to make the clothes feel good when moving - and also when sweating. Népra hopes that its customers will procure new products wisely and wear the same garment a lot and for a long time. Népra strives for the longevity of clothing in its production.
Népra is in favor of transparency and lasting partnerships with like-minded actors. Népra products are designed in Finland, their fabrics come from Italy and the products are made in Estonia. Some of Népra's recycled textiles are manufactured in Asia in accordance with the same ethical production principles.
Népra openly discloses all information related to its production from the price structure to the production list.
Népra was born in Finland as a collaboration between Essi and Ama. Népra's birth story is the answer to the fact that there are still very few genuinely responsible, affordable and high-quality alternatives in the world of sportswear.
Essi and Ama think that there is no acceptable reason or explanation for the situation - and that's why they founded Népra.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options