Mori Collective is now MORICO. All of our labels are now under one name, but our heart and soul stay the same.
We design MORICO for people loving slow fashion. As the moon circles the Earth, our goal is to go towards circular fashion together with you. We will take you for a ride to slow fashion - to the moon and back.
We are Tytti and Jenni – two women who were brought together by snowboarding many years ago. Soon we realized that we shared many other interests as well. Both of us were studying clothing industry and had a dream of having an own company some day.
About 5 years ago, we both got a strong feeling that this was the right moment to make our dreams come true. We realized that together we are stronger than by ourselves. This is how the journey of our company began.
At MORICO we share the same values and work together to reach the same goal. Our aim is to find sustainable solutions to design and produce stylish clothing with values that are based on taking care of the environment, and the people involved.
In the world ruled by global fast fashion this is a huge challenge. We nevertheless believe in better options and seek roads less travelled. With our label MORICO we can make a difference step by step.
- With Love, Tytti & Jenni
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options