Helsinki-based Wildkind Kids is a carefree and mischievous children’s clothing brand.
Wildkind Kids founders Emilia and Johanna are siblings; another is a stylist, another is a photographer.
Since they were little girls, Emilia and Johanna have shared a love for animals and fashion. They got a little help for their brand ideation from Emilia’s 90s t-shirt with a bunch of cartoon animals and text: all my friends are wild.
Emilia and Johanna want our children to learn about nature and animals and that they are valuable to the planet. Wildkind Kids collections manufactured to a high standard with respect for the environment, people, and animals.
Wildkind Kids prefers organic cotton. The clothes are produced with care in selected factories and are socially responsible. Wildkind Kids don’t use leather or fur.
The brand’s children’s clothing is urban, stylish, joyful, and sustainable. They’re for all eco and animal fans. Clothes are free to choose for both, girls and boys according to their taste.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options