Kiddow is a Finnish kids’ clothing brand that has expanded its collections to adults’ clothing as well.
The Brand’s founding story is very typical. A small boy was born to the funding team of Kiddow, whose parents were unable to find high-quality black bodies for the baby. Therefore, these bodies were decided to make themselves and this is how Kiddow got its beginning in 2014.
Kiddow’s founders had been part of the clothing industry since 2010. The network needed for founding a clothing company already existed and familiar factories and manufacturers were easy to find. The founding team of Kiddow designs their clothes themselves and production happens in sustainable factories in Turkey and India that are familiar to them.
Kiddow pictures their design with words stylish - simple - unisex. Kiddow produces simple and stylish clothing for kids and adults. Kiddow’s visual world includes simply cool designs not forgetting small details. Kiddow’s clothes’ restrained and stylish colors enable easy and creative mixing and matching of the clothes. Kiddow focuses on seasonal freeness and unisex style with its designs, where a little brother can nicely inherit big sister’s Kiddows. Kiddow belongs to everyone!
The brand uses high-quality materials and GOTS certified organic cotton, which makes sure that the products are durable and safe for all wearers.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options