Odet Black Boot Ankle Biker Vegan
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Odet black, women's biker style ankle boot with two buckle-straps and a zipper crafted from vegan leather, a sustainable, innovative, cruelty free, light and resistant material.
- Vegan leather uppercut made from sustainable microfibers
- Lining made from 90% microfibers and 10% PU
- Nickel free metal zipper and buckles; elastane lateral panel
- Moisture wicking padded EVA foam footbed
- Slip resistant, durable TR rubber sole
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
Size & Fit
- This shoe corresponds exactly with the size stated in the guide.
- These ankle boots have a minimalist design with a sharp profile that creates the perfect balance between elegant and casual. The decorative details embelish their practical elastic side panel.
- Made from toxic free materials, the Odet Green are hypoallergenic, breathable, antibacterial (which helps prevent bad odour)and have a moisture wicking padded EVA insole, perfect to help prevent blisters.
- These modern and atractive ankle boots are comfortable to wear all day long, both indoors and outdoors. All in all, they create the perfect balance between fashion and comfort.
- Water resistant
Wash & Care
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Portugal
Materials : Portugal
Production : Portugal
Shipping & Returns
International : 3 - 8 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
Nae Vegan Shoes Sustainability
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour84%
Transparent value chain79%
Design for circularity73%
Inclusivity & community83%
Commitments & Policies72%