Sima black, women's platform boots with mid-calf shaft and zipper crafted from vegan leather made with Bioeco Corn microfiber Leather, a sustainable, innovative, water resistant, light, very durable and cruelty-free material.
- Upper: Corn leather made from recycled polyester and fibers resultant from corn fermentation
- Lining: Breathable material, made of OnSteam vegan leather crafted from microfibers, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy
- Insole: Padded EVA gum lined with microfiber, moisture wicking
- Outsole: Slip resistant, ridged shape and durable gum rubber
- Fastening | Closure: Zip-Up with nickel-free metal zipper
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
Size & Fit
- Heel height: 7.5 cm | 3 in
- Sole height: 3 cm | 1.2 in
- This shoe corresponds exactly with the size stated in the guide.
- This timeless model has a smart confident look both on its shape as well as its pattern, the large block heel and sole gives them an eye-catching, distinctive touch. They have a zipper located on the inner side of the calf and a pull-loop for easy wear.
- These vegan boots have an hypoallergenic and free from environmental toxins composition. They are breathable to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, antibacterial, helping to prevent the development of odors, and have a moisture-wicking, padded footbed that provides arch support, making them a flexible model that you can wear without worrying about blisters.
- All in all, these are very versatile boots, comfortable to wear both indoors and out: the perfect match between style and comfort.
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.