Kane Black Micro ankle boot with warm organic cotton lining made with vegan leather
Shop Online Kane Micro Black, the women's lace-up ankle boot with a warm lining, made with vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
- These minimalist, timeless style boots come with a fur-like lining inside (made with organic cotton, GOTS certified) to keep your feet comfortable, and insulated from the cold, rainy days. They also have bootstraps to help pull them on, slip-resistant lug soles providing good traction and stability, and reinforcing sewn edges to make them last.
- The upper, lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. The boots are also breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They have a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters.
- Thus, with their flat round toe shape and cushioned padding they are very comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out. These smart boots will look confident and will pair fashionably with several kinds of clothes. They are the perfect all-in-one combination of style and comfort.
Available in black.
- Upper and footbed made with environmental-healthy microfibers.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial, insulated and hypoallergenic.
- Fur-like lining made with organic cotton GOTS certified.
- Laces made with recycled polyester. Eyelets and zipper made with nickel-free metal.
- Insole padded with EVA and moisture wicking.
- TRU normal (synthetic gum rubber) soles - slip-resistant lugged shape and durable.
- Heel Height: 3.5 cm - 1.4 in.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
Wash & Care
Lightly wipe down dust and dirt with a dry cloth of your vegan boots. Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Leave it to dry naturally for 24 hours. The application of polishing cream is recommended. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application.