Women's Elia Black Mid-Calf Warm Boots
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Elia black, the women's mid-calf robust vegan boots with an hybrid combat biker shearling style, closing with laces and zipper and a padded, warm lining for winter, made with organic cotton, and upper crafted from Apple Leather, material made from the recycling of the residues provenient from the industrial production of apple juice, a sustainable and cruelty-free innovative alternative to leather.
- Upper: Apple leather made from fibers provenient from the residue of the apple juice industry
- Lining: Organic cotton
- Insole: Padded EVA gum lined with microfiber, moisture wicking
- Outsole: Slip-resistant, ridged-shaped gum rubber
- Fastening: Lace-Up and Zip-Up. Recycled polyester laces, and D-rings eyelets and zipper made with nickel-free metal
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
Size & Fit
- Heel height: 4 cm | 1.6 in
- Platform height: 2.5 cm | 1 in
- These vegan boots are very resistant and conceived to last and comfort in colder days. Their design shows a casual look suitable for several kinds of clothes in countless occassions.
- Made with hypoallergenic and free from environmental toxins, they feature a warm lining, similar to shearling made of organic cotton that is breathable to avoid foot sweat and suffocation. They are antibacterial, helping to prevent the development of odors and are moisture-wicking. The padded insole provides arch support, making them a flexible model that you can wear without worrying about blisters.
- Water resistant
Wash & Care
- Clean your vegan shoes using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Portugal
Materials : Portugal
Production : Portugal
Shipping & Returns
International : 3 - 8 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
Nae Vegan Shoes Sustainability
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour84%
Transparent value chain79%
Design for circularity73%
Inclusivity & community83%
Commitments & Policies72%