High heel boots, knee shaft with plain toe and elegant look crafted from apple leather, material made from the recycling of the residues provenient from the industrial production of apple juice, a sustainable and cruelty-free innovative alternative to leather.
- Upper: Apple leather
- Fastening: Cotton laces
- Lining: Breathable material, made of OnSteam vegan leather crafted from microfibers, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy
- Insole: Padded EVA gum lined with microfiber, moisture wicking
- Outsole: Slip-resistant gum rubber
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
Size & Fit
- This shoe corresponds exactly with the size stated in the guide.
- Heel height: 8 cm | 3.1 in
- Shaft height (from the base of the heel): 38 cm | 15 in
- These vegan boots are conceived focusing on elegance and comfort. Their design shows a solid and sober pattern with the fewest number of seams in contact with the skin, together with a knee-high shaft, well turned to better fit the anatomy. In addition, the block heel makes them very stable.
- An easy to wear and confident fastening model, especially suitable for the cold winter days. Attractive and versatile to match with several kinds of clothes in countless occasions.
- Made with hypoallergenic and free from environmental toxins, they are breathable to avoid foot sweat and suffocation; antibacterial, helping to prevent the development of odors. And have a moisture-wicking, padded footbed that provides arch support combined with a flexible lining, making them a flexible model that you can wear without worrying about blisters.
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
Wash & Care
- Clean your vegan shoes using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.