Dara Pink: the smart, minimalist, urban low-top fashion sneakers with coton laces, crafted from recycled microfiber, a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, and durable material.
With a sporty, basic and timeless design, they have a versatile and contemporary look that will match with several types of clothes - no matter the color combinations - and are well suited for countless occasions always look fashionable. Their upper with several layers made with different materials and combines capes of leather-effect microfibre with fluffier polyester ones. In terms of detailing, the logo is situated on the tongue.
Are also conceived for freedom of movement for a long-term use, with an hypoallergenic and free from environmental toxins material composition. On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support and a collar padded with inner foam, which, along with the lining attributes, makes them a flexible model which prevents blisters.
Simple but continuously trendy sports shoes, they are very comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out. The perfect all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort.
- Outer: Recycled microfiber and polyester from post-consumption
- Laces: Vegan waxed cotton filled with recycled polyester
- Lining: 90% Microfibre and 10% PU
- Insole: Padded with EVA and moisture wicking
- Soles: Gum rubber – slip-resistant, durable
Size & Fit
- This shoe corresponds exactly with the size stated in the guide.
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
Wash & Care
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.