Penny loafer with chunky sole crafted from vegan leather. The casual and modern look perfectly matches the style of these moccasins. They have a strap with a kind of coin slot, hence the name Penny Loafer. They also have stitching on the edge and a topstitching to mark a style that is here to stay. The shoes have an anti-humidity cushioned insole made of EVA foam that supports the arch of the foot and, together with the attributes of the lining, make this model flexible so you can wear it without worrying about the appearance of blisters.
- Upper: Vegan leather crafted from sustainable microfibers.
- Lining: Breathable material made of OnSteam vegan leather crafted from microfibers.
- Insole: Cardboard EVA padded and microfiber lined, moisture wicking.
- Outsole: Slip resistant, durable TR rubber.
- Heel and Platform height: 4 cm and 2,5 cm
Wash & Care:
- Before wetting your shoes, clean any dust or dirt from the surface. You can use a soft brush or a dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the entire shoe in a circular motion. Remember to wipe the cloth regularly to avoid spreading dirt all over the shoe. For particularly stubborn stains, use a soft deer brush in a circular motion. Wipe gently.
- Let the shoes dry in the open air and away from direct sunlight before applying polishing cream.
- Apply a small amount of polishing cream with a dry, soft cloth. Rub lightly over the textile in circular motions.
- After application, let the shoes dry naturally for 24 hours, away from direct sunlight.
- Note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not immerse it in water as it may cause irreversible damage.