Redo PET Black Vegan Mid-Top Vulcanized Sneakers
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Redo PET Black: the smart, minimalist, mid-top sneakers made with recycled PET and non-skid vulcanized soles
- A modern and traditional composition, with a contrasting colors and lightweight fabric upper, these sporty sneakers have style at their heart. Made from sustainable materials, they will bring you an iconic look whilst taking the planet into consideration. In terms of detailing, the logo is situated on the footbed, on the back heel, and on the tongue. A recycled symbol is also stamped on the outer ankle. These sneakers are designed for movement with their reinforced double-stitching all along the eye stay and exposed sewn edges.
- The upper, lining, and insole are made with hypoallergenic materials free from dangerous environmental toxins. These sneakers have a 100% organic cotton lining and a sole made with organic rubber which is lightweight, renewable, and biodegradable.
- On top of this, the shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odors. They also feature a moisture-wicking footbed made with organic cotton padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters.
- Simple but striking, these sports shoes are a fresh, versatile, and contemporary style that will match perfectly with several types of urban clothes. They offer the all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort, whilst also being well suited for all-day wear, both indoors and out. There is no doubt you'll be obsessed with these trendy, easy to clean, comfortable vegan sneakers.
- Water resistant, breathable, environmental-healthy, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic.
- Upper: recycled PET, GRS certified.
- Laces: recycled polyester wrapped in cotton.
- Eyelets: nickel-free metal.
- Lining: 100% organic cotton.
- Insole: organic cotton (moisture wicking and padded with EVA).
- Soles: organic rubber (slip-resistant, ridged shape, and durable).
Wash & Care
1. Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
2. Wash the different parts of your shoes separately. Start by taking out your insoles and shoelaces. Put the shoelaces in the washing machine.
3. Fill a bucket with warm water and add some mild detergent. Using a soft scrub brush and soapy water, clean the outsoles, upper, and insoles by hand. Rinse with a wet towel.
4. Once they are clean, let them dry naturally, but do not directly expose them to the sun.
5.Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Portugal
Materials : Portugal
Production : Portugal
Shipping & Returns
International : 3 - 8 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
Nae Vegan Shoes Sustainability
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour84%
Transparent value chain79%
Design for circularity73%
Inclusivity & community83%
Commitments & Policies72%